Thomas Adams Solicitors of St Marys have been serving the people of Western Sydney since 2001.
We have a close-knit and dynamic team of dedicated and professional people with extensive legal and conveyancing knowledge and many years of practical experience.
We combine professional service and expertise with a common-sense and practical approach to legal issues.
Our key areas of expertise include the following:
- Property and Conveyancing – The buying and selling of residential and commercial property, all types of refinancing, and inter-family transfers including Granny Flat Interest agreements.
- Wills & Estate Planning and Probate – Estate planning advice, Will preparation, preparation of Powers of Attorney and Guardianship Appointments, preparation of Advance Health Care Directives, and applications to the court for Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Police Matters – all types of Police matters including traffic offences, assault matters, drug matters, and domestic violence orders.
- Family Law – all types of Family Law matters including property and children’s matters, and de facto disputes.
- Court Matters– Commercial disputes, probate and estate disputes, and general court matters.
- Commercial Matters – The purchase and sale of business, commercial leasing, commercial agreements and commercial disputes.
At Thomas Adams Solicitors our focus is always on helping people who are dealing with legal problems. We put our customers first.
Our St Marys office is located conveniently on the Great Western Highway at St Marys. We are easily accessible from the Western Freeway via the Mamre Road exit.
We would welcome any inquiry about the services we offer and how we may be of assistance to you. Contact us now.